The department is committed to the development of creative professionals who are ahead of their time in the field of computer and multimedia design. To this end, it provides necessary basic theories of computer graphics in each of the topic areas as well as practical skills.
Creativity enhancement and training in multi- media design serve as the two primary foci.
Special Features & Benefits
- Customized student-centered curricula designed to keep up with rapid changes and current trends
- Extended offline seminars and special lectures
- Mentoring system for help finding job opportunities; utilizing an organization of adjunct professors who are involved in industry;
student club activity
- Faculty & student collaboration for offline participation in design contest exhibitions
- Special program for graduate school admission
- Problem-solving ability enhancement including case studies, domestic and foreign.
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
Multimedia Technician, Visual Designer, Colorist, Multimedia Content Producer, Game Graphic Professional, Game Planning
Professional, Adobe ACS Certificate, Computer Graphics Operator, Web Designer, E-Learning Instructor (first & second grade)
- Career Opportunities:
- Computer Graphic Designer
- Cover Designer
- Character Designer
- Publishing & Editing Designer - Web Designer
- Website & Advertising Planner
- e-Book Content Designer
- Video Simulation Producer
- Film Editor for Internet Broadcasting
- Computer Animator
- Media Special Effects Producer