The Department of Social Welfare aims to nurture social work experts who possess the practical ability to prevent and respond a wide range of social issues coming along with the future Aging Society.
We are responding to these trends by offering a wide range of basic and advanced social work courses which prepare our graduates to deal with complex needs in diverse human service settings. A variety of on-site experiences at welfare institutions and facilities supplements our academics, adding a practical, hands-on dimension.
Furthermore, multidisciplinary curriculums have been established by policy experts, researchers, organization and consultants, and professional practitioners.
Special Features & Benefits
- 1. A variety of on-site experiences at welfare institutions and facilities
- strengthen competence in responding the trends of contemporary society
- Explore new visions and plan for countermeasure research
- 2. Classified curriculum concerning student level
- A wide variety of curriculum
- Optimally customized curriculum for students' interest and carrier path
- Practice-oriented classes which build up competencies for future career at welfare institutions
- 3. Established Consortium with associated institutions in the field of social welfare
- Partnership with domestic and foreign schools, institutions, groups
- Exchange programs in contents and human resources
- High rate of success in being hired
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
- Operator of non-profit organization, social enterprise, welfare facility or institution
- Social welfare specialist at various welfare centers such as housing, education, welfare, health, labor, healthcare
- Admission to the public programs and research lab at social welfare