Welcome to Seoul Cyber University
University for All
Seoul Cyber University is nurturing students from all walks of life to seek the innovative way of thinking in the wake of the 4th Industry Revolution, and start another chapter of their lives with the university’s education.
No. 1 Online University in Korea
Seoul Cyber University (SCU) was established in 2000 as the 1st online university in Korea, and has been highly regarded to be the No. 1 University to represent the Korean online education. It is SCU that has set the foundation and the standard for the online educational platform over the past decade. Along with the platform, SCU has tried restlessly to improve its academic system that best accommodates the needs of the adult student.
Self-motivation & Great Personality
SCU stands for the adult student with strong self-motivation to study within the tight work schedule. SCU supports the student’s commitment to the lifelong education to excel in the personal life and the career.
More importantly, SCU students are also deeply involved in the social activities that shape the better future. SCU is orientated towards nurturing the student of great personality to benefit the workplace and the society.
- 1. Interaction – SCU emphasizes the interaction and communication of student-to-student and student-to-professor. SCU’s educational platform is likewise designed to facilitate such interaction, which activates the production of knowledge.
- 2. Vocational Education – the curriculum for the student mainly focuses on the vocational education. The student can learn the basic vocational knowledge and can join a practice session to apply the knowledge in the vocational fields.
- 3. Student Service – 24 Hour Remote Support System, One Stop Student Service Center are all prepared to help the student to carry out the academic agenda along with the busy career. At the same time, the student can convene both offline and online consultation with the professor.
- 4. Master’s Program – Excellent Graduate Program with Distinguished Faculties of Social Welfare and Counseling Psychology
- 5. International Program – Visiting Student Program with Gnesins Russian Academy of Music, Entrepreneurship Program and Visiting Scholar Program with California State University San Bernardino, Visiting Scholar Program with Stockholm University, and etc.
- 6. Social Activities – SCU strongly encourages the student and the professor to participate in the social activities that can contribute to the small neighbors and the greater society. SCU has formed several volunteer groups from the student body and the faculty to continue the work of good deeds. Moreover, SCU provide the student some multiple opportunities to cultural events, such as opera, ballet performance, film, etc. to enrich their cultural experience.
University for All
SCU is wide open online for the student 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The student can engage in the learning activity at all times and stay in connection with the fellow student and the professor. Moreover, the student can communicate with the professor face-to-face during the lecture. For the student, SCU holds special seminars and lectures with the professionals in various vocational fields and is now furnished with the state-of-art lecture rooms and studios to provide better educational service and content.
SCU welcomes everyone who wishes to be part of SCU Education. Anyone is warmly invited to visit the SCU campus and share the value of SCU Education. SCU is University for All who aspire for educational opportunities to press forward in the wake of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.