At the height of the liberal capital transactions worldwide, the flow of the asset investment in the market is extending beyond the national boundaries. Likewise, the robust movement of economy around the globe has now impacted from the individual investors to the giant corporations. As the economic environment has gone through the radical changes, the role of accounting in the financial and the public sector has grown much imminent in the recent decades to provide the adequate assistance for the various types of financial activities.
The department of Taxation & Accounting at Seoul Cyber University (SCU) is therefore focused upon nurturing students to become the professional accountant, who is well-versed in the knowledge of accounting. At the same time, students are trained to meet the requirements of National Competency Standard (NCS) and are encouraged to continue his or her career in the areas of taxation as a public service.
Eventually, students at the department may be fully-fledged with the analytic tools to look into the instances of asset and human resource management, and even the economical phenomena in the market.
Special Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive Study on Taxation, Accounting, Asset Management, and Business Analysis
- Curriculum to Promote the Vocational Training for students to Meet the National Competency Standard (NCS)
- On/offline Intensive Study Session to Prepare the Certificate Test or Exam
- Vocational Lectures from Public Accountant, Tax Accountant
- Academic Assistance from the Faculty for Application to Graduate School in Korea and Overseas
- One-on-one Student Advisory Program from Entrance to Graduation
- Career Coaching Program for Each Academic Year Group
- Offline Special Lecture along with the Regular Online Lecture
- Lecture Content and Curriculum, Designed to Encourage the Re-employment of Women, due to their Career Interruptions
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
- Job Position at Domestic or Overseas Financial Institutes(Bank, Insurance Company, Financial Investment Company, Asset Management Company)
- Financial Planning Consultant
- Job Position at Financial and Accounting department at Corporation and Company
- Application to Domestic or Overseas Graduate School