The department of Management and Entrepreneurship aims to nurture entrepreneurs and businessmen who can make the positive impact or contribution upon their nations and the humanity. The department stays alert to the current trend in the field of business, where the communicative skill and the creativity are greatly valued. Moreover, students at the department are trained to find the business solution in the rapidly changing work environment. At the same time, students are also encouraged to seek the business opportunities overseas, while improving their skills in leadership and entrepreneurship.
The department of Taxation & Accounting at Seoul Cyber University (SCU) is therefore focused upon nurturing students to become the professional accountant, who is well-versed in the knowledge of accounting. At the same time, students are trained to meet the requirements of National Competency Standard (NCS) and are encouraged to continue his or her career in the areas of taxation as a public service.
Eventually, students at the department may be fully-fledged with the analytic tools to look into the instances of asset and human resource management, and even the economical phenomena in the market.
Special Features & Benefits
- Study on Entrepreneurship for International Business Plan and Cooperation
- Educational Camp, Internship, Competition or Other Training Programs on Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Communication between the Student and the Entrepreneur
- Incubation and Investment Network between the Student and the Start-up Enterprises
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
- Entrepreneur Coach or Business Consultant for the Start-up Entrepreneur and Businessman
- Business Consultant on Sharing Economy
- Business Planner or Coordinator at Public and Private Institutions
- Business Starter or Consultant in the 6th Industrialization of Agriculture
- Business Consultant and Life Planner on Cultural Industry