Nurturing professional writers
Department of Literary Creation of Seoul Cyber University aims to foster professionals in literary areas to lead the society through a systematic learning methodology from universal disciplines to theory learning and professional practical education by literary genre.
Furthermore, our Department provides education in accordance with the features of Web, in consideration of today’s situation in which Web-based expression is widely spread.
We faithfully focus on timelessness and practicality of the discipline. Therefore, we also aim at fostering professional writers and achieving successful results in literary competitions.
Realization of emotional insight
Nonetheless, with the belief that literature as a means of discovering true values of humanity has significance that is more precious, Department of Literary Creation of Seoul Cyber University will discover and realize the human emotional field where Artificial Intelligence (AI) fails to reach, insight of the time and history and the dimension beyond languages, through the tool called “literature.”
- Specialized education in preparation for Web Era
- Creative education in preparation for the age of artificial intelligence
- In-depth education for expanding the horizon of vision based on philosophy and history
- Practical education for fostering novelists, poets and dramatists
Special Features & Benefits
- Personal history & career
- Web literature is an approach to the Fourth Industry and a process of evolution
- Today’s literature requires visual and apperceptive methods.
- Literature and art are design of thinking & emotions.
- Web is not about difference in expression method but about reflection of phenomena of the times
- When your hobby transforms into your profession, this is the starting point of life of fulfillment.
- Literature is supposed to be a tool of self-realization and not an expression method of emotions
- Literary Creation of Seoul Cyber University is a “dream mill” making your dream come true and making your reality a dream again
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
- Literature: Novelist, poet, literary critic
- Broadcasting / Press: Scenarist, scriptwriter, TV reporter, newspaper journalist, producer
- Publication: Editor, translator
- Advertising: Copywriter, advertising planner
- Movie: Director, screenwriter