Music Therapy is a discipline field with systematic combination of music with therapy, and it aims to provide integrated education for students to grow into music therapists, rehabilitation specialists and special psychotherapists capable of solving psychological, mental and developmental problems of modern-day people.
Special Features & Benefits
We aim to foster music therapists with integrated discernment based on systematic theories.
- Fostering specialists with consilience vision capable of presenting effective solutions to diverse and complex human psychological problems
- Fostering creative specialists with professionalism in music therapy area
- Fostering comprehensive specialists with cultural knowledge and humane qualities
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
- Students can work as music therapists, rehabilitation specialists and special therapists at various institutions such as social welfare institutions, mental health institutions, institutions related to developmental disability, schools and correctional facilities, oriented to children, adolescents, adults, senior citizens and people with developmental disability.
- When students want to continue studies at graduate school majoring in Music Therapy at special therapy graduate school or general graduate school, they can make systematic preparations.