The Department aims to foster professional musicians to work in various ways through majors and online theoretical training. SCU’s Music Department provides exclusive 1:1 online and offline lesson, and other various contents such as special lectures from foreign university faculty via PC and mobile devices at anytime and anywhere.
Special Features & Benefits
- Music Theory Curriculum for fostering professional musicians.
- Systemic Practice Curriculum for building performance capability
- Various Music Curriculum for cultivating experts in each field
- Curriculum for Certificate of Arts and Culture Education Instructor in Music
- Specialized Music Education by advanced technology
Career Opportunities upon Graduation
- Music Instructor, Music Journalist, Music Composition Writer, Music PD, Musical Director, Pianist, Classical Music Commentator - Planner in Stage Music, Broadcasting Music, Musical, Media Music
- Performing Arts related career in central- and local government
- Performing Arts related career in civil enterprise
- Other musical and cultural arts related career