This is a notice from Seoul Cyber University.
|sInternational Summer Program at University of Finance and Administration, Prague, the Czech Republic|
International summer program is open to all students at SCU.
· Duration of the program
: July 17-26, 2018
: University of Finance and Administration, Prague, the Czech Republic
: All students at SCU are eligible to apply. Students who speak English and are interested in international business are encouraged to participate.
· Estimated Fee
: USD 1,150 per person
· Fee regulations
: SCU covers 30%. Students are expected to pay the rest including the flights and personal expenses. Flights usually cost around KRW 1,700,000 (USD 1,470) or more.
· Coverage of the fee
- Public transportation within Prague
- Accommodation and lunch during the weekdays
- One lecture about the history of the Czech Republic and Europe, and 4 lectures about international business.
- Field trips to corporations and cultural heritage sites
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Tour programs
: Apply until June 28, 2018
· How to apply
: Click Apply below
: Participants will obtain 3 credits according to European Credit Transfer System(ECTS). All will be given with a diploma at the end of the program
: Department of Future Multidisciplinary Studies (Kim Youngmi)
· For details, read the attached file